Participants as non-presenter can do on-site registration. Only cash will be accepted as payment for on-site registration. Please go to the conference registration desk to register when you get to the conference venue during the conference period. Also, please bring the exact amount of the registration fee with you.
Online Registration for ICoDSE 2017 is now available. Please refer to this link
|Presenter Student *||USD 200|
|Next Paper||USD 125|
|Non Presenter||USD 125|
|Non Presenter Student *||USD 80|
|Presenter Student *||IDR 1.000.000|
|Next Paper||IDR 800.000|
|Non Presenter||IDR 800.000|
|Non Presenter Student *||IDR 650.000|
* The student participants should upload their valid student ID
– The Gala Dinner Fee included
Beneficiary Bank Account
|Bank||: Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)|
|Account Number||: 007.057.0115|
|Account Name||: RPL 014 UNSRI Penerimaan BLU|
|Bank Address||: Jalan Srijaya Negara Wisma Unsri Bukit Besar Palembang|
Methods of Payment
- The only available payment method is by Wire Transfer.
- The conference committee must receive the full amount of the registration fee. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side. Please write your name and paper number on the remark column of the bank slip/transfer receipt.
- The registration fee covers publication, conference kit, lunch and coffee break.
- The registration fee does not cover the accommodation, transportation and other traveling related expenses.
- An acknowledgement of your registration will be emailed to you, immediately after completion of online registration.
- A Registration Confirmation will be provided after clearance of the full payment. Please note that wire transfer usually takes few days for processing.
- Registration receipt will be provided at on-site registration desk.